Friday, June 4, 2010

Bigelow Herb Plus - Lemon Ginger

I expected this to be sour like the other two I reviewed from this line, but this was worse than being sour. This was tasteless!

Ingredients (from their site):
lemongrass, lemon peel, cinnamon, natural gingersnap and lemon flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), lemon verbena, rose hips, ginger, licorice root, GanedenBC30™ (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), citric acid

This smelled so insanely good after adding water, not what I expected it to be. It smelled like cookies to me and I was wondering if this one would actually have an interesting taste. What taste? There was nothing there for me. This was the last one I tried out of the three and it was the most disappointing. How could something that smells so good taste like... nothing?

Down the drain it went.

Rating: 0/5
Recommend? No

No comments:

Post a Comment