Friday, June 4, 2010

The Meaning of "Memoirs of Tea"

Memoir (měm'wär', -wôr')
  1. An account of the personal experiences of an author.

- definition from Dictionary.com


The meaning of the site name, Memoirs of Tea, is for the content that will be posted here. Personal reviews of teas that I have tried that may or may not be correct to each person. I may absolutely hate a certain tea, but that doesn't mean that everyone else hates it. The entries/reviews will be my personal experiences with each tea and it's brand.

I will mostly be reviewing easily accessible or common teas from grocery stores or from companies that agree to send samples to me. The reviews will always be 100% of my honest opinion and I will never lie about it. To any one who is reading this, I hope that my reviews will help you with choosing your teas.

This blog will mostly be used to keep track of teas I have tried and liked or disliked. Remember, these will all be my personal options.

No comments:

Post a Comment