Friday, June 4, 2010

Tetley - Red Tea (Rooibos)

This is my first experience of red tea, and it was pretty good! Tetley sent me some samples and coupons for this lovely tea.

Ingredients (from the site):
Rooibos (red bush)

Tetley Red Tea is caffeine-free and Tetley claims that it "contains qualities that relieve allergies, ease digestion and help increase iron absorption". I have no idea if it helped me with anything, but this was a nice tea. Tetley also says that "it also contains minerals that promote healthy skin, teeth and bones."

I'm no scientist so I have no idea if those are true or not. I drink tea for the feeling and taste (also because I dislike drinking water). Overall, this satisfied my tastes and I am considering buying more after I finish some of the 58 tea bags I bought today.

Rating: 4/5
Recommend? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment