Friday, June 4, 2010

Gold Kili - 3-in-1 Instant Milk Tea

Another brand that my parents bought and regularly drink. The "3-in-1" part probably means that sugar and milk/"creamer" was already added with the tea. It is ground into a powder and each packet is for one cup only.

Ingredients (from the back of the entire bag):
Sugar, Creamer {Glucose syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil/ Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Caseinate (Milk Derivative), Stabiliser - Potassium Phosphate (E340), Emulsifier-Mono and Diglycerides (E471), Color (E160a)}, Instant Tea

As you can probably tell, this is not a very natural tea. To me, all that matters is the taste. Unless the tea contains some kind of hazardous ingredient that can kill me, I'm not really concerned with what it's made out of. But for future reference, I actually bothered to type it out.

This is the only tea that I will add milk to. In fact, I add one spoon of sugar and a splash of milk into this one. This tea is so insanely wonderful, I drink it almost daily!

It's probably all that random weird stuff that I don't care much about in this tea, but it adds up to 70 calories if you don't add extra milk and sugar like me. 10g out of the total 18g of this is sugar! Gosh that sounds horrible, but it does taste nice. So half of this tea is sugar; didn't expect that. There is probably caffeine in this too. It still feels quite relaxing to drink this though.

Love this tea even with it's unhealthy factors. Trust me, this stuff tastes good.

Rating: 5/5
Recommend? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment